International Trade and Shipping Consultants
Expert in Transportation and Logistics Compliance and Operations
- Land, ocean and air transportation specializing in managing logistics, regulatory compliance, operations, personnel and governmental relations.
- Shipping regulatory compliance including ITAR, EAR, CFR'S and SOX as well as FMC and other agencies.
- Verify legal shipping compliance with common carriers, freight forwarders and custom brokers under Federal Code of Regulations (CFR's), Homeland Security and other governmental authorities.
- Transportation contract negotiation, drafting, implementation and administration.
- Best transportation route examination and analysis of steamship, rail and trucking rates, including service contract negotiating.
- Logistics development including order-to-ship lead time reduction.
- Computerized global positioning system to track freight movement.
- Governmental regulation compliance evaluation for transportation issues.
- Transportation budget development and management.
- Shipping and logistics quality assurance and quality control.
- International shipping, quality inspections, cargo procedures and security personnel.
International Trade Consulting
In today's business climate, companies considering sourcing or selling their products overseas must evaluate many more options than in the past and process greater amounts of information in order to make decisions. And cultural barriers and complex compliance initiatives make global trade even more of a challenge.
Our international trade consulting services extend beyond mitigating risk to develop a comprehensive understanding of the compliance initiatives impacting your business. We provide clients with customized assessments regarding complex compliance and administrative issues facing global companies. The result is often a competitive trade advantage for our customers due to the ability to quickly adapt to new requirements imposed by government authorities.
Our experience and specific knowledge can help you alleviate risk by developing a solid understanding of the international trade issues that may impact your business. Well analyze your company’s current trade practices and identify opportunities and risks in three primary areas:
We work closely with government agencies to keep up-to-date on any changes or amendments to trade regulations, so we can keep our clients in the know.
We help you design your business processes so that your company can adapt to changing regulations and tariffs with ease. In a rapidly evolving international trade landscape, we can position your business for success.
Whether you're trading across borders in North America, Europe, or the Asia-Pacific countries, we can help you understand bilateral and multilateral trade agreements and the processes involved so you can plan your operations accordingly.
In addition, you can select a variety of seminars that can help provide the foundation from which to build a successful trade program.
From our ‘How To’ courses in the convenience of your own office or home.
Through a wide array of topics and experienced speakers, we can assist any company with their in-person training needs regarding international trade.
Our series of on-line seminars offers a convenient, cost-effective way to conduct introductory training on a variety of international topics.
GMS - Centretrade International Ltd.
Suite 2, 45 Gardenville Parkway W
West Seneca, New York 14224 USA
Phone: 1-716-686-9588 Fax: 1-586-314-0201
Centretrade International Ltd.
Suite 605, 20 Hughson Street South
Hamilton, ON L8N 2A1, Canada
Phone: 1-905-524-2112 Fax: 1-905-524-0099
Toll Free Phone: 1-888-253-3458 Voice Fax Toll Free: 1-888-253-9155
Learn about our PURCHASING & SUPPLY CHAIN Services